Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm at a baseball game, but which one?

Welcome to my inaugural post!

I'm no rookie to the world of blogging, I write over at Seamheads.com and I'm a member of the BBA (Baseball Bloggers Alliance) but this is the first time that I have decided to take the plunge and start a blog of my own. My own little corner of the world, my own little place to share my thoughts... blah blah blah...

OK, the mission of this blog is simple... I'm going to inundate you readers with my ample rants and musings about the #1 love in my life - Tigers baseball (sorry mom... but you understand). My freinds are sick of hearing me talk baseball, so I'm bringing my words to the masses.

So if you ever feel the need to rant at me, go ahead, I like people who talk back. If you ever need to contact me in any way, drop me a line at switchhittingpitchers@gmail.com

Let the blogging begin - consider this opening day!

~MotorCityKitty

No comments:

Post a Comment